Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1884 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Muggy
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Change Member Name

I have read the instructions to change member name; however it is not working. There is no WCG icon on the bottom right or elsewhere to get to "Simple View" Isn't there an easier way to change my member name ?
[Jun 10, 2014 11:13:45 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jonnieb-uk
Ace Cruncher
England
Project Badges:
Re: Change Member Name

Go to Settings

Enter desired new member name

Press Is this name available?

Save
----------------------------------------

To Join follow this link: Join the UK Team All Welcome! UK Team thread
[Jun 10, 2014 12:41:18 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

It sounds like you were in the Help section and looking at
My computer is currently registered under one member name, but I would like have it registered under a different member name. How do I change it?
This is NOT changing your name, it is just getting the PC to run in a different account. What were you actually trying to do?
[Jun 12, 2014 3:47:16 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

jonnieb-uk...Thank you VERY much that's exactly what I needed to do and a lot simpler than I thought !!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Jun 18, 2014 10:20:59 AM]
[Jun 18, 2014 10:16:26 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Alan..yes you are correct I was in the help section but have now changed my member name to the one it needs to be. Thank you !
[Jun 18, 2014 10:18:21 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread