Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8130 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
nasher
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
:( :( Science timeline Keeping service has been suspended :( :(

i love your graphs SEK and my favorite one you stoped work on

https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewthread_thread,18277

i loved

but now its no longer being update... is this a temporary stop or a permanent ... i understand how they fluctuate and its just an estimate or best guess but it was nice to see and i could plan from (sure projects jump end times but it was nice)

hope you bring this back and i am sure we all know its just a best guess and subject to change
----------------------------------------

[May 25, 2010 3:12:31 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:
Re: :( :( Science timeline Keeping service has been suspended :( :(

I see that this isn't the only graph which Sek has removed the estimated completion dates on - the first pie chart has also had this very useful information removed.

I hope nothing is seriously wrong and that this is just a temporary break in this fantastic service you provide.

Edit : After thinking about it, I haven't seen Sek post as frequently just recently has we're used to - in fact, it was virtually impossible for anyone to reply to a query before he'd gotten to it... Thus, I'm guessing that he's not quite got as much spare time as he used to have to devote to the fantastic CA role he does here. Again, I hope that the cause of this isn't too serious, and that he'll be back to his usual record breaking post count in the very near future.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by gb009761 at May 25, 2010 4:47:20 PM]
[May 25, 2010 3:57:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: :( :( Science timeline Keeping service has been suspended :( :(

Maybe he was asked to remove the est. end time dates.
If so, I request they come back. praying
[May 25, 2010 5:36:50 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread